Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:59:42 -0700
From: "josh smiley" <joshsmiley965@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Picking up a car in Buffalo, NY Need a little help please

I am new to Alfa's (former BMW) owner. I Here is my story. i was directed
here by some of the Yahoo Alfa guys.

I bought a car off Ebay. It is a 1987 milano gold from a guy named Anthony
Zeroque. he lives in Buffalo,NY. I was wondering if I might be able to get a
little help getting the car all checked out. Making sure that it is road
worthy enough to make the trip back to DENVER.  I have heard that the timing
belt,tensioner and water pump should be done every 30k. the car has 104k new
cluthch, pressure plate and slave cylinder. it also has been instorage for
the past 3 years.

I have very limited mecahnical experience with cars. I know a few things.
Just enought o be dangerous. If I maybe able to borrow someone for a few
hours the day i am up there, to help me go over the car and make sur ethere
is nothing that I ahve missed.

Please call 3037102147 or email me

thank you
josh