[alfa] Radio Manual for 164 LS

Does anybody out there have a copy of the supplemental CD radio manual for a
'94-'95 164 LS with the 10 CD trunk mounted changer?  The buttons are almost
incomprehensible without the manual and we are without!  This is for a friend's
car but important to us nonetheless.  If somebody does have a copy of the
manual that they could either scan or fax the pages to me (hopefully in English
although in this case Italian would work too!), I would greatly appreciate it.
Please let me know off-digest at Piloto@domain.elided if this can be arranged and I
will provide the appropriate information if a fax number is required.  I am
in the SF Bay area in Walnut Creek, CA.  Thanks very much-

John Maclay
'91 164 L (not the subject of this e-mail)
'64 2600 Spider (ditto)