[alfa] Picking up a car in Buffalo, NY Need a little help please

I am new to Alfa's (former BMW) owner. I Here is my story. i was directed here by some of the Yahoo Alfa guys.

I bought a car off Ebay. It is a 1987 milano gold from a guy named Anthony Zeroque. he lives in Buffalo,NY. I was wondering if I might be able to get a little help getting the car all checked out. Making sure that it is road worthy enough to make the trip back to DENVER. I have heard that the timing belt,tensioner and water pump should be done every 30k. the car has 104k new cluthch, pressure plate and slave cylinder. it also has been instorage for the past 3 years.

I have very limited mecahnical experience with cars. I know a few things. Just enought o be dangerous. If I maybe able to borrow someone for a few hours the day i am up there, to help me go over the car and make sur ethere is nothing that I ahve missed.

Please call 3037102147 or email me

thank you
josh