[alfa] re: door panel removal

I just did this on my 88 Milano Verde when changing the door locks.

On my car I was not able to completely remove the lock handle. So what I did was remove the panel and then twisted the lock handle 90 degrees. Then I was able to angle it out of the opening on the door panel. It takes a little bit of care so you don't tear the vinyl or break the lock handle, but it can be done.

Derek