[alfa] GTV6 parts manual or CD or microfiche

I've been able to get useful manuals on the GTV6 (mine is 1986 Italian) from all the links on the web and the various resellers.  However, I've searched high and low, and hardly anyone has anything that comes close to a parts manual.  Maybe such a manual doesn't exist?  I'd be happy with a CD or even microfiche for that matter.  I'm also OK with anything Euro-related as mine is an Italian homologation.  The Italian microfiche presumably has several shared items with the GTV 2.0 that was never imported to the US.  Any suggestions as to where to locate such a manual?  Thanks.
regards,
Peter D.