[alfa] Alfa Steering Wheels

Hi all,

I would like to reduce the 'standard' Italianate driving position to a minimum
on my Duetto and have noticed quite a variation in the amount of dish or
offset of various Alfa steering wheels between models.

1.    Does anyone know which wheel would fit a Duetto and have the maximum
amount of dish to bring the wheel rim closer to my chest ?

2.    Are there any aftermarket wheels which have extended bosses or very deep
dish.

3.    Do the Alfetta steering wheels fit the spline on a 105 car ?

I realise there will be issues with the rim-to-indicator-stalk relationship,
but I have very long fingers !

TIA

Beatle
'67 Duetto