Re: [alfa] Milano key light and Remote keyless entry.

Chris:

As I recall, my Gold Milano had the key light. The description given in a previous post 'pressing the alfa symbol down and sliding the housing) is correct on how to change the battery. I recall the Milano key light actually could be made to work. I think the 164 key lights were/are problematic. None of mine work. It sure was handy in dark parking lots (hey in my unlighted garage <g>) But I've become spoiled by the remote unlocking of the 164's and per digest advice don't lock our spider's cockpit. So key light is no longer the issue it was for the Milano.

Don't know if those key blanks can still be obtained or not. I know I've seen posts from someone who added remote unlocking to his Milano. The good news is the locks are already electrically actuated. Should be easy to add radio control.

Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett.

RThefarm@domain.elided wrote:

I am restoring a 1987 Milano Silver for a daily driver and am currious about this Key light. What models came with it and where can I get a blank to have cut for my car? Sounds like a cool little feature.

Thanks,

Chris Rundlett
1982 Spider Veloce
1987 Milano Project