[alfa] Parting Milano Verde

Anyone need any big items from a anthracite Milano Verde? Sunroof, hood (mostly straight, but bad paint) doors, gas tank... All this stuff is taking up a ton of space in my basement, and I can't bring myself to throw any of it away. I'm going to start carving up what's left of the carcass this weekend...

The parts are in Pittsburgh, PA. If you're willing to come and get them you can take what you want for a token amount (case of good beer?)

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org