[alfa] Re: 164L interior issues

Hi there,
to get the passenger side vent off, there is a large bolt (phillips head)
under the piece of dash that is just under the vent. The bolt is about 8
inches from the bottom of the vet - it is UNDER that dash piece.
Once you remove that bolt, that dash piece can be slid upwards and it will
unhook from the dashboard metal frame (I'm recalling all this). Once you
remove that piece, you will have access to the little screws that hold the
vent in place.
To get the bulbs out of the AC control panel, move the center console
back a couple of inches, remove the screw holding the
side trim piece and slide the trim piece up about 3mm and it will unhook
from the console. Remove the two bolts and rotate the control panel out by
the left edge. Push the instrument cluster out of the way as it will
interfere a little with the control panel (no need to remove the cluster,
just push). Once you have the control panel out, look at the connector.
Push on one end to move a clip out of the way that will allow you to
unplug it.
If you cannot find replacement bulbs for the control panel, let me know, I
may have the correct bulbs. They are really hard to find.

Karl
'91 164L
'95 164LS
'94 164Q4