[alfa] Re: FS - Very fine '91 Spider Veloce

For Sale.. 1991 Spider Veloce, 13,700 miles. Not a typo! The car has Thirteen
thousand seven hundred miles - only! Since new, it belonged to an elderly
Florida couple who drove it on week-ends for their pleasure. A few months ago
they asked me to help them sell the car as one of them is physically disabled and
can no longer get in and out of it. I liked the spider so much I bought it.

The spider is British racing green with tan and black interior and a black
top. This is the top of the line '91 Spider Veloce and came standard with an all
suede and leather interior which is in almost new condition. There are no
stains or tears. Carpet is slightly worn but I just added beautiful ALFA logo
floor mats. The canvas top is in excellent shape; even the plastic rear window
looks almost new as it has no scratches or clouding. The radio cassette is an
anti-theft unit with excellent sound and a power antenna. Other features are an
air bag, automatic transmission, power windows, power brakes, mirrors and
steering. The former owners also had an anti-theft device installed which kills
the ignition with a hidden switch.

Mechanically, the car is perfect. Front brake pads were changed last month
and a new a/c compressor installed to replace the original which developed a bad
a/c clutch. A/C blows very cold. A new exhaust was installed about a year ago
as were a new set of Pirelli tires that show no wear.

                                          With the car comes the tool kit,
owners manual with pouch, a full factory service manual and the original window
sticker showing a price $25,105 purchased at Prestige Imports in N.Miami
Beach. Also included is a can of Alfa Romeo green touch up paint.

Faults? The paint has suffered a few stone chips in front and some small
scratches and blemishes as well as one  hard to see little dent high on a fender.
I was quoted $750 to repaint and match 3 panels to bring the car to absolute
perfection, but it would be overkill unless you wanted to enter concours
competition. For the serious buyer I would go ahead and have the painting done as
described for an additional $750. The body shop would be Prestige Autobody of
Dania, Florida, the same company that painted my National Concours winning '65
Spider Veloce.

This is a lovely car and the closest anyone will ever get to owning a "new"
classic. I've decided to sell it as I have too many good Alfas to drive.

You can see and drive this car in Hollywood, Florida. On week-days I have a
lift available for undercarriage inspection.

The price is $12,900... firm

Marc Mosko
Hollywood, FL
954-378-2609 - office