[alfa] Re: FS - Plastic N.O.S. 164 Windshield dash air vent trim

For your 164 Alfa. Very hard to find. New plastic windshield dash air vent
trim for sale. $150. This is the trim which fits between the top of the leather
dash and runs the full length of the windshield. It's approximately 40 inches
long and and about 4 inches wide.

Many 164's have cracked and unslightly trim which is caused by age and hot
sun. I  have two available which I found in Italy. They are official Alfa parts
and enclosed in Alfa Romeo packaging.

Email off line at mmosko@domain.elided

Marc Mosko
Hollywood, FL