[alfa] Steps to remove dashboard

Hi folks-I'm a newby with a 91 164L that I've been
enjoying for the past few months.  My current hobby
with it is the interior, where there are a number of
detail items I'm slowly coming to terms with.

I have taken apart the speedo binnacle, replaced the
gazillion lights, etc., so I know hope to do that.  I
have removed the console and replace the auto shifter
slide thing.

The next 2 things I want to do is:

Replace the air outlet at the right side of the
speedo.  It has a broken fin, and I have acquired a
new one from the local wrecker.  How do I do that??

Replace the light bulbs that illuminate the ambient
temperature and the interior temperature, that are out
98% of the time (occasionally one of them works for,
like one trip, then goes dead again.).  So this
involves removal of the control panel.  How do I do
that?

Thanks

=====
signature