[alfa] 1750 head gasket

I am replacing my head gasket, which I have done several times.  When my
gasket arrived it was an awful fit.  It will not lay flat on the block,
and the oil holes are off, which makes it difficult to center the
o-rings.  My dealer advised me to trim it a little, but I am not sure
that is good advice.  They looked at what they had in stock, and they
were all the same.  Has anyone recently bought a gasket that fits?  Let
me know where.

Thanks, Kevin
Orem Utah