RE: [alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #950

<snip>
> needed, and am intrigued with the additional reinforcement
> offered by Wolfe since I want maximum stiffness but am
> prohibited by rules from using the Eriminus chassis stiffener.
<snip>

George,

No comments on the Wolfe rockers, but wrt the chassis stiffener, why
bother?  Jost install a full cage, or a fore/aft brace from the top of
your rollbar to the passenger side floor.  You'll get more triangulation
using a fore/aft brace than you will from the chassis stiffener, and the
SCCA won't complain (it's part of the rollbar/cage, therefore a safety
feature).

bs