[alfa] Alfa 4-cylinder engines - or beyond mere trivial anality

I have a fairly good handful of Alfa books, but no real definitive
sharp, color, photos of original 4-cylinder engines in engine bays.

Well aware supplier's might have switched mid-stream, but believe around
'69 Alfa's began coming out with 'some' items in the engine bay which
were gold irridited. Since they were obviously outsourced, wonder about
the two boosters' large diaphragm housings. I do know that all small
diaphragm housing are only available in gold irridite.

Few care I know, but would like to have a source if / when I decide to
'go for the gold'. Should someone have a photo of an undisturbed engine
bay, it would be helpful. However, irridite can fade to the point it
appears to be only a slightly 'warm' silver.

I'd love shots of a 1600 Duetto, 1750 Round-Tail, '71 to '74 Spider or
GTV, and '75 to '79 Alfetta.

Okay, it might seem trivial to you, but for someone who feels neurotic
anality is 'a good (if not great) thing', would appreciate your checking
those engine shots you took of Alfas waaay back when they were still
new.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA