[alfa] Re: 164 wiper blades

Karl: I just replaced mineand found that the Bosch refills are no longer
available at Kragen's and even at non-chain stores. Did not check with Norman or
David at AlfaParts however - just bought one complete blade and removed the
wiper portion and replaced the bad one. This way I could keep the original wiper
arms with Alfa logo on them. It did mean bending the end of the refill to
remove the blade and beware of the metal strips on either side of the rubber
refill as they will come out and are difficult to put back in again. Just  put a
piece of tape or string around it to prevent them coming off.
Graham Arlen
94 LS