Subject: [alfa] GTV6 won't start

Something else to consider in addition to the earlier worthwhile
submissions:

As simplistic as it may seem, make sure the car's battery is fully charged.
I had to learn the hard way that there is an absolute minimum voltage, 12.4
I think, for operation of the L-Jetronic system. Mine had 12.3 volts, and
even when pushing the car for a half-mile in gear, it failed to start. (Oh,
and that's naturally when I read the Owners Manual that states to never
push-start these cars!).

Good luck!

Jim Barrett

Huntington Beach, CA USA

'82 GTV6 (successfully) just completed the AROSC Wine Tour without whines!
.