[alfa] Alfas in Sydney

I've been sent to Sydney Australia for a week or two and I'm wondering if any digesters can tell me if there are any Alfa or auto related events I should check out while I am here. I made the essential pilgramage to the local Alfa dealer yesterday and I've drooled on every Alfa I've come across, but wanted to make sure I'm not missing out on any other events.

thanks in advance,
-Obie
not in Tacoma, Wa. USA
but surrounded by new alfas