Re: [alfa] Rear brake question

Scott,
I had a similar (I think, at least the symptoms are similar) problem with my '74 spider's rear brakes. The PO of my car put new pads on and didn't do anything to the rotors. Got a rythmic squeak that went away for a bit after the brakes were applied. Did you get the rotors turned/new rotors? If you didnt' and there is a pronounced step on the inner or outer circumference of the rotor, that could be your problem.

Steve