Re: [alfa] MAACO paint shops

I have not seeen a Maaco paint job that lasts longer than 2 or 3 years.
Sometimes they look ok, and sometimes they look pretty bad, sanding marks and all.
I suppose it is all up to who happens to have been trained that day. I would
shy away from them. Besides, that "integrated" clear coat is a crock.
     Randy Long
     73 spider
In a message dated 11/9/2003 12:53:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,