RE: [alfa] cherry red milano with s cams 92k miles.....holding off on selling it for now

Which means he put it up for sale, probably a non-existent car, got a bunch
of inquiries and had to find a way out of yanking our chain yet again.   I'm
getting tired of it.  I was chastised by Richard the last time I tried to
take it on.   What more evidence do you need that he's a scammer.

Could this *please* be addressed now?

-Peter