[alfa] Cams

I rebuilt the replacement head for the 84 Spider,it now sits on the dining
room table, the most convient place for a valve adjustment in this chill
weather.
To finish the valve adjustment, I have to decide between an assortment of
cams. I'd like your collective wisdom on the best combination for low end
power, as it is a city car.

Also, I need to identify the two different VVT cams I have. One, allegedly
from an 1984 has a large round nut slotted every 3/4 of an inch at the front
end. The other appears identical except for having a large hex nut, rather
than the round nut, on the end.

The cam choices I have are: 1750 early cams 105 02 03 20001, 2L early cams
105 20 03 20000, the VVT intake cams with either of the above as exhaust
cams.

Use the VVT with the 1750 exhaust cams at 102 degrees ?

Its getting a bit to cold to be cam swapping and adjusting to try all
possible combinations.

TIA
Anne O