Re: [alfa] Re: Milano Woes

Sounds like a 'great plan' to me! Our '91 164 L has just gone in at 130 K miles for fixing of leaks, timing belt change, fix of looseness of steering (rack mounts) and lots of other little things to bring it back to optimum drivability for the next 100,000 miles. (Well there will be other 30,000 mile checkups too!<g>)

Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX
3 automatics 2 164 L's and a '92 Spider Veloce

B.D. & Petei Zelazny wrote:

I just spent $2,500 on regular maintenance on my 83 GTV6 w/410K (s)miles on it. I must
be crazy, huh? Where else can I get another year or two of pleasure from a car for that
kinda money?

'nardo - just crazy about my gtv6