Re: [alfa] HELP: 95 164LS Clutch Master Cylinder R&R

I'd guess translated from Italian to British/English English vs. American English is the confusion. Just a guess, I have no British English sources here at home.
Bernie Bennett

alfajess wrote:

Hi Don,

I was indeed a bit puzzled by the terminologies.

The Alfa shop manual calls the cylinder behind
the dashconsole a "clutch pump" and the cylinder on
the clutch housing "master cylinder"

While IAP and Alfa Parts calls it slave..
Jess
88 Verde
95 164LS