[alfa] Re: Moose Test

Being from Newfoundland, where moose out number people, and having first
hand experience with the moose-vehicle crash test, I highly recommend
avoidance at all cost.  In Newfoundland, we refer to them as the Newfie
speed bumps.

I have heard of trucks hitting a moose broad side and flipping it through
the front window.  Those last couple of kicks really make an awful mess.
Nice thing about a Alfa Spider, you just go right under.

Walter Colbourne
'93 Spider Veloce