[alfa] Moose Vs. Any Passenger Car...

..the moose would almost always win.

Similar to other stories posted in the digest, I came around a bend on a road in
Northern New Hampshire to find a huge moose standing in the road.  It was long
ago, but I couldn't have been closer than 200 feet and the thing still looked
huge.  My New Hampshire friends told me that a typical collision with one of
these magnificent creatures was one where the car took out the animal's legs
causing the rest of it's body to fall on top of the cabin of the vehicle,
crushing the occupants.

-August