RE: [alfa] Re: don't miss this Alfa....

As usual I'm way behind on my reading which is why I very seldom
contribute to the discussions.

Years ago when I lived in Nashville there was a kid running around with
a white Milano (with everything painted white including all trim) that
actually
had a white soft top glued on to his roof.  He spotted my Milano parked
in my driveway and stopped to knock on my door.  He was so proud of
his car.  All I could do was laugh at the car.  I tried not to but couldn't
help it...  Never saw him again. Hopefully for the car's sake it got run
over by a truck and died a quick and painless death.

Dave McCrory
Maryville TN
3 Milanos (non with soft tops)
76' spider