[alfa] Re:Don't miss this Alfa

Heh heh... $5000 for an automatic... great sense of humor. It took me 2 years
to sell mine and I only managed $1200. My Milano Platinum automatic was as
clean as that one as it was in the south almost all its life. Some people in the
N.E.O.A.R.O.C. have seen it in Cleveland at Halperts at the Alfa Romeo
clinic. It was a nice bodied car. NO mechanical problems what so ever, lots of
maintenance performed. (new parts.)  I'll be the first to admit that Alfas CAN be
dependable. Just HAVE to beat them within an ich of their life on a regular
basis. The love it. My Milano ran sluggish when I brought it home from Kentucky.
After getting a feel for the car, I would push its limits. The more I did, the
better it ran. I sold the car right after I took it on a 600 miles in one day
trip. I almost averaged 30 mpg on the hwy at 75mph. Prolly due to the 3.15:1
gearing in the automatic transaxle.
Love the car, but sold it to thin the herd. & cars is a bit much, specially
when they were all licensed and insured.
PS. I have my 82 Lancia Zagato for sale. If anyone is interested, I'm asking
$2500 and its located in Warren, Ohio. Please email me of digest. You WON'T be
sorry. It a very clean car.
Tim Timko
Alfa less in Ohio... But looking for the right one to fill the void

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Classic White.jpg]