[alfa] RE: Elk aka moose tests

Hi All,

IIRC the vehicle accident stats for Sweden give the moose as the biggest cause of
accidents, something around 70%.

I have a really nice photo of a road sign in Swaziland which highlights the dangers of
animals on the road - "Cyclists and Pedestrians beware of lion and elephants"  and
"Motorists Beware of big game crossing road".  If anyone wants a copy please email me
off-list!  I took this on a recent trip to Mozambique (previously Portugese East Africa).

John
Durban
South Africa

where we don't have moose but the springbok, gemsbok, giraffe, rhino and elephant  is a
car flattener in certain provinces!