RE: [alfa] castor bushings

> I just got a set of  castor rod bushings (polyurethane) from IAP for
my
> Milano.  I've never replaced these before, although I'm told its real
easy.  Any
> hints, etc anyone can give me on this?
> Thanks!

Take a look at it.  It will be inherently obvious at a glance.  In a
nutshell, remove the nut from the end of the castor rod in the engine
compartment, undo the castor rod at the a-arm end, slide it out, remove
old bushings, install new ones, assembly is the reverse.

Very quick and easy job.

It's not so easy on the Alfettas, as you can't unbolt the castor arm
from the a-arm.  Another good reason to upgrade to GTV6/Milano
components on the Alfetta..

HTH,

bs