RE: [alfa] Milano/75 Clutch Pedal 'hiccup'

John,
I know that when my GTV-6 did this it was a symptom of a worn pin attaching
the clutch MC actuating rod to the pedal. Given the 'rubbing noise' I'd have
a look and see if the pin is worn. Any fully stocked hardware store should
have a replacement clevis pin if that's the culprit. A set of needle nose
pliers and 30 seconds and you'll be set.

HTH
Graham Spencer
'85 GTV-6
'88 Verde