[alfa] Great Day In The Morning!

Afternoon was a little chilly. Overall, am quite sure the Alfa count at
the French Italian Car Meet at Woodley Park in Van Nuys was close to
being an 'all sold out' event. Okay, there Are still a few more acres to
grow, but there's a particular tree which has always seemed to be The
End of the line of Alfas. There were five looong rows. I was even with
the tree and later there were another dozen cars past me.

Must admit, I'm getting a little concerned Every Alfa Ever Made has been
restored (except for one or two free Berlinas and a whole bunch of
Alfettas sitting in back yards throughout the English speaking
nations...and beyond). Ulp! (Brother can you spare a dime?).

Meet could use more of two key items - more (actually, any) prewar Alfas
and especially more Italianish and Frenchish young ladies.

Hmmm, perhaps the organizers should rename it the 'French, Italian,
Hunks Meet' and leave fliers on Melrose, Sunset Blvd., and Old Towns
Santa Monica and Pasadena. So when has 'truth in advertising' ever
really been an important factor?

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

I know who you are and don't get on my case for referring to young
ladies as 'items', although...

Oh yeah, car cut out on the way home and she was runnin' so bitchin'
'til then. Plug check.