Re: [alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #925

Funny you should mention that.   An F-body friend of mine recently bought a really nice Fiero and my first thought was what an awesome car it would be with an Alfa engine.   The 2L would be nice but a 24V 3.0 V6 with programmable injection and a small Paxton supercharger where the A/C attaches and you'd be getting calls from NASA.

-Peter