[alfa] Low Spica Fuel Pressure - Followup

I haven't had much time to work on this problem with my 69 Berlina but I
finally got some basics out of the way. Checked the fuel filter (OK) and
rigged a heat shield where the supply hose passes near the muffler (didn't
help). So I checked the voltage at the pump and it was only 10.9v with the
engine off. I ran a ground directly to the battery but that only netted me an
11.1 reading. Both the battery and alternator voltages checked out okay, so
the next step will be to check the fuse box and if that seems okay setting up
a relay to provide voltage more directly. Any suggestions on how to wire
this?

Mitch Wolberg,
Denver, CO
69 Berlina