[alfa] Re: Duetto Top (window)

Has anyone experimented with, or seen a Spider roof with a zip-out rear
window ?  A few other roadsters have them, and I was wondering if it
was viable for a (non-original) Alfa top.  The erected tension may be
too much for the zip I guess ?

Beatle
Oz

There are at least a couple of places now producing Spider tops with
zippered windows.
One is Caribou (leave it alone!), the other is CabrioWorld (I know
nothing about this vendor).
I just happen to have the link to the latter:
https://ssl39.securedata.net/cabrioworld/detail.asp?pID=54&modelID=168

I too would be interested to hear about any experiences with a zippered
window top.

Tony Martie (impatiently awaiting delivery of poly bushings and
fiberglass bumpers while beautiful weather passes <no garage>)
78 Spider
http://tmpd.net