[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #925

Yup, I am on the digest.  Does this mean that I am famous?

And, sadly, my Alfetta GT was the only one on the green at Concorso this
year.  Hopefully there will be more next year.  Perhaps if there is a
presence at next year's Concorso they will feel obligated to move us up to a
D.  Hmmm.   Perhaps we'll corner Keith Martin and force him to list our cars
as desirable!!!  <insert evil cackle>

Steven Hooper
'78 Sprint Veloce (or Alfetta GT, or whatever.  Not like its worth
anything!)
'91 164S (also going to Concorso next year)

ANDREW WATRY WROTE:
A couple Monterey Alfa items in the November 2003 Sports Car Market
magazine:
* Are those Jeff Thraen's and Fred Zimmerman's Berlinas, looking great, on
p. 26?  Whose yellow Giulia sedan?
* Norm Vogel (ARA member?) and his GTV on . 30.
* Steve Hooper (ARA member?) and his Alfetta GT on p. 30