[alfa] Gas tank fuel filter direction

Silver filter from Centerline. Has FL on one side and looking inside the
opposite tube, it appears to be plugged up. It's not of course and one
can blow freely through each end. FL I assume stands for flow and would
think this would (?) be the outlet side. However, the 'plugged' end
seems as if it is some means to prevent a backflow - however if I can
blow through it, I'm sure gas can go backwards if it cares to.

Just received my 'aviation' Facet fuel pump. Looks just like the old VW
one, including nada regarding the psi.

Either today or tomorrow I'll switch out pumps and filter (?) and
carefully examine hoses 'back there'.

If I'm not at the F / I Meet Sunday by 10:00 a.m. please send out a
search party - red car on side of road, can't miss it.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA