[alfa] Which steering wheel puller to get?

Hi Everyone,

I still haven't been able to get my ignition switch replaced because I haven't been able to find a steering wheel puller large enough for my stock Milano Verde wheel. Does anyone know of a particular brand available at one the standard auto chain stores around the L.A. area?

So far the two that I've found are all just about 1/4" too small from the center bolt to the outer edges of the 3 holes.

Derek