[alfa] RE: Alfa cold weather fun

I learned this a.m. in sunny, beautiful, 28 degree Seattle that cold shrinks
the pin assembly that turns the interior footwell lights on and off in a '92
Spider.  My footwell lights never shut off this morning on my 3-mile commute
(heat never really got going either-brrr). Lucky it didn't run down the
battery overnight. I pushed and held the pin all the way in, and after 15
sec. the lights went off, so it works correctly--must be the cold weather.