Re: [alfa] Which steering wheel puller to get?

On my Verde, I used a standard 3-jaw puller.

Invert the jaws so they grab from the outside and put them in the horn button hole.   This way, if it slips and scuffs the metal, it'll be covered by the horn button.   If it won't come free just tightening the puller get it very very tight so it's about to pop.   Take a 1/2" drive extension on the top of the nut on the puller and whack it with a hammer.   This might take a couple of tries.  When it gives move your head because it will come flying straight at you.

-Peter