[alfa] Palo Alto Speedo

Count me among their fans.  They've fixed the speedo on my 86 Spider and the
speedo and tach from a BMW motorcycle I had pre-Alfas.  The Alfa speedo took
two attempts - contrary to recent examples, the needle worked fine but the
odometer used to hang when turning over hundreds - but in all cases their
turn-round was quick and they were very good to deal with.

Jon Inge
Edmonds WA
86 Spider
93 164