[alfa] I am back!!

Hello everyone.  Glad to be back as member of the Alfa
Digest.

I still have my 88 Milano Gold and just acquired a
green 91 164L with 50K that needs some engine work.  I
could not pass the opportunity to own it.

The person I got my 164L has three other Alfa 164ers
if anyone interested in some info about them, please
contact me off the Digest.  I saw them physically but
did not start them. One of them is a 164LS and it is
on ebay right now.  I have no connection with this
person.

Abe in Madison, WI
88 Milano Gold
91 164L (in the hospital)