[alfa] re: Palo Alto Speedo

In regards to late Alfa speedos, I've heard also what Dean said: 1 in 3 work right when returned, and people have sent their pods to them 3 times until they "get it right."  Not saying PAS is bad, but the Alfas must be tricky.  That's why i'm going to dig in... if I knew that for $100 I could get it fixed and keep it fixed, I'd spend the money.  Of course all my bmw speedos and tachs have 2-3x more mileage, are the same vintage or older, and they all still work... alfas can be frustrating somtimes.
dan in kc, 89 spider (and 3 bmws)