[alfa] GTV6 Sighting in the middle of nowhere...

Which just happens to be my address...
Was traveling along Hwy. 136/Price Rd. in Northern Hall county/Gainesville,
GA tonight and I believe a GTV6 passed me going the other direction. Since
"unique" car sightings are rare enough in my neck of the woods, much less
Alfas, I'm always curious who it might be.  A fellow Digester perhaps?

Curious,

Mark Kingsbury

Mine -- 84 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 Maratona
Wife's -- 98.5 Audi A4 1.8T QMS