Reply to: skadaddy@domain.elided <mailto:skadaddy@domain.elided>
Date: 2003-10-25, 9:40AM
This is an all original car with very little rust. 99% complete with clean
current title. Rear engine 944cc watercooled engine. Starts up. Needs
restoration. please call for questions 510 551 6598
AND
1967 Julia Sprint/Alfa Romero Julia Pic's
Reply to: mguchereau@domain.elided <mailto:mguchereau@domain.elided>
Date: 2003-10-28, 1:09PM

Needs to be restored, stock engine, has been sitting for eleven years yet
run good.
If interested emial me and I will send you pictures,

Make me an offer

Call Terry at for details at 273-1542 OR email mguchereau@domain.elided