[alfa] Re: Spider Series Number

In a message dated 10/29/03 8:45:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> <snip>
Alfisti refer to the last series 115 Spiders (the last Pininfarina restyle,
1991-94), as
> the series 4.

<snip>
 the series three cars ran roughly from 1982 (first year of the Bosch > FI)
> through 1990.

<snip>>
> Some may refer to the Kamm tailed Spiders as series 2, but I don't recall
> hearing much of that reference, honestly.

<snip>
The first series was, of course, > the Duetto 1600 and (starting in 1969),
> the 1750 cars.

Geee, I've always thought I had a series two spider ... at least post war.
Can we start the "real Alfa" thread again? :-)

Tom
Seattle
1963 Giulia Spider
1977 Alfetta GT