[alfa] Fire

Bob: I was so glad  to read that your house was spared, not to mention the
cars. I know how you must have felt loading the car with your family and
whatever personal possessions you could grab at the last moment - then looking back
at your house as you quickly departed the inferno knowing that you might never
see it (and your GTV) again.
Twelve years ago I was in the same position- in the Oakland Hills fire.