[alfa] The "no fuel" problem....

Turned out to be the fuel pump itself not the relay.  I did find a relay at
Napa Autoparts but it was under 1985 BMW 318i and was about 1/2 the size of my
original Alfa relay.  Terminal markings were the same and it works.  While
under the car, I replace the fuel filter and all the hoses which were well
rotted.  Maybe this experience was a blessing in disguise as these hoses are easily
ignored.
Terry in Oakland
'84 Spider