Re:[alfa] Spider caliper angle

Jon Pike asks:
"Here's a quick one...  there is a tool that is supposed to be used to set the
angle of the caliper pistons.  Does anyone A. Know the proper angle.  B. Know
how critical
the angle is?"

The angle IS important to the results.  I'm sure there are numerous Digesti
who can explain the details much better than can I, but I took a pin punch and
made small alignment marks on the rim of the pistons and the caliper body
(before disassembly, which I hope is your case here).  Yes, the rear pistons
unscrew.

Dave Jarman
Lexington, KY
USA