But, be of good cheer. The Brit magazine "Classics and Sports Cars" (the one with the stylized "Bentley" wings as part of their logo) always includes a very nice automotive calendar with their December issue, even in the US newsstand copies, but you'll still have wait until January, most likely, to get it.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'

On Oct 28, 2003, at 8:54 AM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 04:41:30 +0000 (GMT)
From: "Gregory S. Youngblood" <greg@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: [alfa] re: November Auto Italia

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Joe Elliott wrote:

        I just now recieved the November issue of Auto Italia.
Enclosed in the package is one of the best looking calendars
I've seen and I highly recommend Italian car enthusiasts should
run to the newstand to pick one up. The Nov issue is great too!
Okay, can anyone tell me what newsstand I can run to that carries AutoItalia?
Couldn't find it at my local Barnes and Noble, I"d like to hear which one
too.

Thanks,
Greg